We really appreciate all of your feedback since our last upgrade. It’s rewarding to hear that the our efforts to make selling/buying easier for you has paid off. When launching such an abundant amount of changes, there’s always the fear of something going wrong (even if you test your changes 1000 times).
Some of you might have noticed this weekend that we updated our expired listing approach. Now when you get an e-mail that your listing has expired, you can relist it with just a few clicks! Yea…that Craig guy doesn’t do that for you. 8-)
Our focus over the next few months is going to be on spreading the word. We really dialed down the marketing over the last year because we wanted to wait until our site was really awesome. Since we offer a 100% free service, we’re working on a small budget…so we’d appreciate all the help we can get — tell a friend or two, invite them to our facebook page, tweet about us.
This post was suppose to be about fixes and tweeks, so here’s what we’ve done over the last few weeks:
- Improved search results (P2Pspot, Amazon, Half, Simplyhired and Oodle).
- Enhanced College profile pages for a better community experience.
- Corrected a few interface quirks for popular mobile browsers.
- Fixed issue with P2Pspot alerts being filtered as spam for hotmail users.
- Added security for protecting your information.
- Enabled our improved expired listing notification.
- Perfected our new Re-list feature.